Community organizations throughout the Arctic Slope region are invited to apply for grants from the Arctic Slope Community Foundation.
Arctic Slope Community Foundation will award small and large grants to qualifying organizations. Applications are available online or by calling (907) 339-6026 or toll free outside of Anchorage at (877) 448-6026.
Grants Funding is available to those organizations not based in the Arctic Slope region, but they must be able to demonstrate their commitment to providing quality services to the Arctic Slope community.
Please prepare your application with the guidelines and ensure that your application contains the items listed below:
- Download and complete the Grant Application
- Answer all project narrative questions. Please limit your complete narrative answers to no more than two pages.
- Include all applicable attachments.
- Ensure the second budget form has been filled out and complete the budget worksheet.
- For your use we have a checklist that you can utilize to help in the preparation of your application.
Mail your completed application to:
Sharon Thompson, Executive Director
Arctic Slope Community Foundation
3900 C Street, Suite 701
Anchorage, AK 99503