We invite all community organizations throughout the Arctic Slope region to apply for grants from the Arctic Slope Community Foundation.
Arctic Slope Community Foundation will award small and large grants to qualifying organizations.
Grant tunding is available to organizations not based in the Arctic Slope region, but they must demonstrate their commitment to providing quality services to the Arctic Slope community.
Please prepare your application using the guidelines listed here. Also, ensure you review the checklist and include all application forms, documents and requests.
- Download and complete the Grant Application
- Answer all project narrative questions. Please limit your complete narrative answers to no more than two pages.
- Include all applicable attachments.
- Ensure the second budget form has been filled out and complete the budget worksheet.
- For your use we have a checklist that you can utilize to help in the preparation of your application.
Mail your completed application to:
Arctic Slope Community Foundation
3900 C Street, Fifth Floor
Anchorage, AK 99503